Thursday 30 August 2012

Exploring Young Women's Experiences of Social Movements

Just been forwarded this message and think that this research could be important. Worth keeping an eye on the project blog as it progresses.


I’m a PhD student in the Department of Sociology at the University of Leicester. I’m researching young women’s experiences of social movements in the UK and am looking for women aged 18-30 who are involved in anarchist or environmental activism who’d be willing to be interviewed.

I’d really appreciate it if you’d be able to publicise this or forward it to anyone you think might be interested.

There’s more information about the project and how to get involved on my website http://movementsresearch.weebly.com
 
If you have any questions or comments feel free to email me: reh28[at]le.ac.uk or get in touch via Twitter: @RoseHolyoak

Thanks for your time,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment